For giving us the Honest Scrap award. Make sure to check out her blog and her fab living room redo. It looks like something out of a magazine.
2) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself and the hubs.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs we find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Here is goes.
My 5 Honest Things.
1. I am a picky eater. It is easier for me to list the things I do like than it is for me to list the things I don't like.
2. I am surprised to learn I like using power tools.
3. I hate talking on the telephone for long periods of time.
4. I am a better baker than I am a cook. I like the precise nature of baking.
5. I am self concious about my big feet.
Hubs 5 Honest Things
1. I have been over 150 feet below the surface of the ocean.
2. I have driven a dodge Viper at over 170 mph
3. I speak 3 languages.
4. I have set foot in 46 of the lower 48 states.
5. Despite all this I have never been featured in a Dos Equis ad. :-)
And the 7 blogs that have encouraged us, we enjoy reading and/or just find brilliant.
1. Sarah from The Gallaghers
2. Johnny from 15 Minute Lunch
3. Whitney and Ashley from Shanty2Chic
4. Kelly from The Sunset House
5. Kay from Dutch Girl Cooking
6. Mrs. Limestone from A Brooklyn Limestone in Progress
7. Lolly from Lollychops
We can't wait to see what comes next from these and the other bloggers we follow.