Finish installing trim in the powder room (I am sure our guests love seeing the raggedy drywall at the top of the door when they need to use our loo.)
- Paint trim (Because nothing says "far from fabulous" like door trim and baseboards that only have a partial coat of primer on them.)
- Trim out "shelves" in powder room (Watch for a post on how I repurposed some drawers for some display/storage.)
- Write blog post for next project craft (It involves glass, hot and cold water and basically trying not to cut your finger off.)
- Write blog post for next construction project (Willow is a big fan of this one. She loves hanging out in the basement with me and all the cool smells down there.)
- Take blog post photos
Nap with the dog :-) (She is such a good snuggler.) Read through the posts in my Google Reader (When it no longer gives you a number but just has the 1000+, you know you haven't been keeping up.) Clean off my dresser and organize my jewelry (I tend to just put all my jewelry in a bowl on my dresser and it just gets so disorganized. I need to put things away in their boxes, bags and drawers so that things are neat and tidy again.)
- Fire up the grill (Hubs and I have had a hankering from some good steak.)
- See if I can build a special something for Hubs (Sorry to be cryptic, but he may read this and I don't want to give away the surprise).
What big, or little plans, do you have going on this weekend?