Wow! We actually followed the menu plan for last week. Yes, I get the irony of saying we followed the plan we had set out but after the prior week's "forgetting to take main part of our dinner out of the freezer" fiasco, I have learned having a plan doesn't mean things can't still take a 90 degree turn putting you in the ditch.
Now that we are on a roll, here is the menu plan for the next 7 days.
- Thursday: Cheesy ham & potato casserole with Caesar salad
- Friday: Crockpot Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots
- Saturday: Soup Day!
- Crockpot Baked Potato Soup
- Beef, Barley & Veggie Soup using the Pot Roast leftovers
- Sunday: FITF
- Monday: Wasabi crusted Salmon with brown rice and steamed veggies
- Tuesday: FITF
- Wednesday: FITF