First off, don't forget that tonight we
OK, now that I got my dirt kicking out of the way, onto our To Do list.
We did pretty darn good last week. Only two things we didn't get to at all and one thing did partially finished. I just love crossing stuff off a list. (It really is a sickness...)
This weekend, one hour less and all, is another busy one.
- Continue working on living room bookshelf (paint second coat on cabinet and trim, get shelves up)
- Continue work on stripping paint off fireplace mantle
- Finish organizing crafty corner
- Take photos for blog posts - crafty corner and sewing machine cover
- Write up blog post - crafty corner and sewing machine cover
Willow to dog park Lowe's to check on tile, buy brackets for shelves in item 1 and storage tubs for item 3)
- Finish painting trim in powder room
- Work on project for D
Go to local garden store to get stuff for starting seeds Plant seeds
UPDATE: Yeah, this was a bad weekend. I was laid low by a nasty cold and so not much happened. Here's hoping this coming weekend is better.