I had a laundry list of items to put on the To Do list this week. But then I came home to this on Thursday evening.
Yup, that is a big hulking pile of shredded bark. Eight cubic yards of it. Needless to say, getting this stuff spread and off the driveway so I can park in the garage again is the only item on our To Do list.
OK, it won't really be the only item since we still need to clean, do laundry and get to the grocery store. And we need to finish cleaning out the garage so we can get to the yard tools and wheelbarrow we will need to start the spreading of the bark. Man, it is going to be another busy weekend.
To Do List:
Finish cleaning garage
- Finish Spring yard clean up
- Start spreading bark in front yard
- Willow to dog park
- Willow "Doggy Day Spa" - bath, nail trimming, tooth brushing and ear cleaning
- Take photos for next week's blog posts
- Write up next week's blog posts
- Get weed blocker and lawn staples to prep garden paths for bark
- Clean the Fridge / Organize the Freezers
Move green file cabinet to basement
Sunday: Takeout Pizza
Monday: BBQ pork in the slow cooker
Thursday: Salsa verde chicken enchiladas (we cook the chicken and salsa verde in the slow cooker)
Friday: Beef roast in the slow cooker
*Forage in the Fridge
What are your favorite slow cooker dishes? I am always on the lookout for new ones and would love for you to share.