It's time for Tout It Tuesday - #16!
We had another busy week last week here at the Claiming Our Space house. My work had its annual Summer outing at Meijer Gardens. An evening was spent at a local family fun center riding go-carts and playing mini-golf. The kids have headed back to their mom's house. We are trying to get caught up on cleaning and laundry. Poor Willow, with her love of sleeping in the sun, got a sunburn on her belly and is an itchy mess. I participated in my first photo challenge. Phew, I think I need a nap just remembering all of it.
This week is going to be much calmer since we don't have anything scheduled for the coming weekend - a first for this summer. My only plan is to get my craft/bake on so I can't wait to see what is linked up.
Now onto this week's features!
This cool light makeover from Pressing On. I love the vintage vibe and the Edison bulb is fab!
This one is for D, who love shrimp! Jam's Corner's Shrimp Caprese Salad.
This "Live, Drink, Swim" sign from Blissfully Shabby is perfect for summer! Makes me want to find a pool, a fizzy drink with an umbrella and a lounge chair right now.
I love a unique end table and this vintage suitcase table from Crafty Imaginings & Silly Things fits the bill. Added bonus? You can store stuff inside to help keep clutter down.
Make sure to grab the featured button!
<a href="http://www.claimingourspace.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/gooch100/COSButton-Featured.jpg" /></a>
FAN FAV! We have our first Fan Fav Feature this week. Woot woot!
This week's Fan Fav, which is the link up with the most likes, is Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza from Love Bakes Good Cakes! Grab the Fan Fav Button.
<a href="http://claimingourspace.blogspot.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/gooch100/?action=view&current=COSButton-FanFav.jpg"/></a>
I can't wait to see what people will be share this week and know that I will be inspired by everyone's projects and recipes.
Just a few rules/guidelines.
1. I would love it if you would follow through GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Please do not link shops or link parties that are not related to a project, photo or recipe challenge. Everything else is accepted.
3. Linking to Claiming Our Space isn't required but I would appreciate it if you would grab my button and either display it with the post you are linking up or under your list of parties.
<a href="http://www.claimingourspace.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/gooch100/COSButton-ToutIt Tuesdays.jpg" /></a>
4. Don't forget to click on the "like" button on your favorite project or recipe so I know which one should be the week's Fan Fav.
5. Please try to visit at least two posts for each link you submit and leave a comment. Comments make everyone happy!
With all that out of the way, let's Tout It!