I am a recent reader of It's not just about the recipe but as someone who has lots to learn about food (see # 4 below), her blog has the best recipes. I mean tasty looking stuff there. You should go check this blog out.
As per the rules of the VBA, when nominated for award, I thank the blogger who nominated me, share seven "secrets" about me and share 15 blogs that I enjoy and read regularly; then, in turn, award them with this Versatile Blogger Award.
Here are my "secrets!"
1. I have weird food likes and dislikes. It drives D nuts. It is all related to texture. I won't eat a hamburger but do like steak. I won't eat a slice of tomato but like marinara sauce. Shellfish is a total no, but I like fish. It doesn't make much sense to others but makes total sense to me.
2. I talk to our dog, Willow, like she can totally understand everything I say. Sometimes I even think she really does understand me.
3. I am not at all graceful.
4. Before D and I got married, my idea of cooking involved a telephone, a credit card and a take out menu. Chicago has great take out places!
5. My brother and I have the same initials.
6. I totally love sci-fi movies.
7. I have more jewelry than one person needs but love every single piece. I have a whole organization system with labels and everything to keep things organized.
Now that I have shared my secrets and you are now aware that I am an odd food issue, talking to Willow, klutzy, formerly bad chef, initial sharing, sci-fi loving, too much jewelry owning blogger, I am nominating the following bloggers. I hope you go and check them out and maybe find a new blog or two to follow. They are all great!
2. Mamal Diane
15. NZ Ecochick