As crafters, we all like to give gifts that we have created: in the kitchen, on our needles, out of clay, you name it. We all give not just gifts but we put love into everything we create. The downside is that this all takes time.
So, although those of us in the USA have not celebrated the pilgrims yet, we crafters need to get busy creating all those hand made goodies or we'll be up until midnight Christmas Eve trying to finish up all our gifts (or we are wrapping them half done with notes promising we'll finish them soon!) I find that I love creating but creating with friends is even better.
So, I have joined up with Marilyn from 4YouWithLove to throw a party for all of us to enjoy.
We would love it if you would grab the button to help spread the word!
This party has many parts to it because we all like to celebrate in different ways.
Here's what you'll find.
- A chance to sign up for 3 gift exchanges (you can sign up for one, two or all three). There will be a handmade ornament exchange, a gift from the kitchen exchange, and a holiday decoration exchange.
- Marilyn will run 20 days of posts showing projects that she have been working on to inspire each of you!
- I will be posting recipes and project to get everyone ready for the holidays (though I can't promise 20 days worth of projects).
- There will be some link parties to link up what you made for your gift exchange buddy. There will also be some link parties so you can link up other projects you have done.
- There will be a chance to vote on everyone's projects that they linked up and then there will be winners who will win goodies Marilyn and I have created over the 20 day of the series.
So, what do you think? Does this sound fun? You'll have inspiration from us, you'll have inspiration from others, you will get presents in the mail (as you are creating presents for others) and you will have a chance to win goodies when you showcase your work.
It sounds like a win, win, win, win, (did I include enough wins there?)
To get signed up for the Homemade Gift Exchange, click on the link below to head over the 4 You With Love.Homemade Holiday Party and Celebration - Homemade Gift Exchange Sign Up
I hope to see you all over at Marilyn's!
I will be keeping you updated on all the signups, projects, link ups and everything else over the coming days.
If you haven't already, I hope you stop by to link up to the Thanksgiving Treats & Fall Fun link party. Claiming Our Space has joined up with Love and Laundry, House on the Way, One Creative Mommy, Mamal Diane, Jane's Adventures in Dinner and 4 You With Love to bring you our own Thanksgiving Treats and Fall projects!