Hello there! I'm Julie from This Gal Cooks! I'm delighted to be guest posting for Kristina today. Isn't her blog great?! Be sure to head over to my blog today as she is guest posting for me! Also, I am currently having a HUGE giveaway at my blog that you're sure to love.
A little about me: I'm a foodie who loves to cook and bake. I dream of one day owning my own cafe or bake shop. I'm also an aspiring DIYer. If you love cooking with a dash of DIY, you'll love my blog!
Now, on to my recipe! What I am going to share with you today is a simple french toast recipe. Be sure to use fresh bread for this recipe as it makes it super delicious! I've always loved french toast. It's one of my favorite breakfast treats. What's your favorite? I hope you enjoy my recipe!
Inspired by allrecipes.com
- 6 slices of fresh bread
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
1. Beat together the egg, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Dunk each slice of bread into the egg mixture. Be sure to coat both sides with the mixture.
4. Cook on both sides until golden.
5. Serve with syrup or your favorite topping.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!